Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM baseball team on a roll
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- March 29th, 2012 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- March 24th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- March 21st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 20th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 17th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 15th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- March 13th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 8th, 2012 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 6th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 4th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 1st, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM baseball team on a roll|
The ULM baseball team scored four unanswered runs, including two in the top of the sixth inning, to claim a 5-3 come from behind decision over Tulane Tuesday, March 13th at Greer Field at Turchin Stadium.
The victory completed the two-game season sweep of the Green Wave and moved the Warhawks to 5-0 against Conference USA opponents this season. It was the third straight ULM(12-6) win after taking the final two games of a three-game set at Tennessee last weekend.
Wil Browning sat down all three Green Wave batters he faced in the ninth inning to earn his third save of the season.
Former West Monroe Rebel, Shelby Aulds (2-0), entered in relief of ULM starter Andrew Richardson in the bottom of third inning and retired the side in order. Brennan Middleton grounded out to Edwards at third base, Schneeberger grounded out Rapp to Aulds at first and Potkay popped out to Caleb Clowers at second base.
Aulds threw four shutout innings of relief, allowing two base hits. He walked one and struck out one during the 48-pitch effort.
Abdalla roped a sharp single to left field to open the top of the fifth inning. Two batters later, former West Monroe Reebel Les Aulds singled down the right field line to score the run and make the score 3-2. Clowers lined out to the shortstop Middleton to get Byo out of the frame.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!