Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Industrial park sale approved
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- March 29th, 2012 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- March 24th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- March 21st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 20th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 17th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 15th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- March 13th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 8th, 2012 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 6th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 4th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 1st, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Industrial park sale approved|
With two of its members absent, the Ouachita Parish Police Jury tackled a light agenda of mostly housekeeping items at its regular meeting Monday night.
Police Jury members Walt Caldwell and Ollibeth Reddix were both absent from the meeting because of illness.
During the meeting, the Police Jury heard reports from its department heads, fielded questions about a proposed subdivision development and continued adjusted to working with a new consulting engineer.
In previous years, the Police Jury has contracted with Tom Holtzclaw to provide engineering services. However, earlier this year, his commitments outside of the state necessitated hiring Lazenby and Associates to provide those services.
Police Juror Pat Moore said she had been unable to get any updates from Holtzclaw on much needed improvements to drainage in the Oak Circle neighborhood in her district.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!