Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: National chain opening local franchise
- 2013 - 800 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- February 29th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 28th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 25th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 24th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 23rd, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 22nd, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 19th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 17th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 16th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 15th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 9th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 3rd, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 2nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 1st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|National chain opening local franchise|
The premiere showing of the new Rodney Ray film "New Hope" Friday evening at First West was a resounding success. The 7 p.m. showing was a world premiere event and the midnight showing was for teenagers. The combined attendance at both events exceeded 1,500. Our congratulations to the producers and cast for once again producing a feature film that speaks to a current problem and offers a Christian solution.
If you have been to a local restaurant recently you have seen smaller crowds than in the past. Even restaurants with good crowds are feeling the effect of the economy in others ways.
Food costs are rising fast and affecting the bottom line profit. We all see the effect of increased food costs at the supermarket and restaurants are experiencing that increase on a weekly basis. Most of the chain restaurants will survive in part because they are well financed, some even publicly traded and have the ability to raise capital. .....
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.