Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Martha Jane Anderson: Feb. 16, 2012
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- February 29th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 28th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 25th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 24th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 23rd, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 22nd, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 19th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 17th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 16th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 15th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 9th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 3rd, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 2nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 1st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Martha Jane Anderson: Feb. 16, 2012|
February has been fabulous fun when walking hand-in-hand with God. He gives us his constant presence and his comforting peace. He reminds us to be open to his will and his trust. God reminds us to allow His spirit to order our day and our plans because a mind ordered by HIM is a life of peace.
We must decide to trust Him for we will always have things about which we can choose to worry. He is a very present help in times of trouble. Return to the Christ again and again and allow Him to restore us. When we allow the Holy Spirit to lead us, the moment we do His will, we will walk in a new light, the light of the Holy Spirit within us. Adapted from Jesus Calling.
The University of Louisiana at Monroe had a fabulous turn-out for the Lyceum Speaker Series featuring noted author Nicholas Sparks. Some 1,700-plus people were standing in long lines to get a seat. What a fun evening with a Patron's Party that included tenderloin sliced, fabulous crab cakes, fruit and cheese and delicious selection of desserts, all by Aramark.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Martha Jane Anderson retired from University of Louisiana-Monroe after 35 years of service as Assistant Dean of Students and SGA Advisor. She is married to Patrick H. Anderson Sr., has two children, and four grandchildren.