Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Strong start bodes well for 2012
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- February 29th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 28th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 25th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 24th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 23rd, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 22nd, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 19th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 17th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 16th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 15th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 9th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 3rd, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 2nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 1st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Strong start bodes well for 2012|
You can often tell how the year will finish by how it begins. If the beginning is any indication of the end, 2012 will be a really good year. The Northeast Louisiana Board of Realtors reported through their MLS that there were 140 properties sold in January 2012 for a total of $17,020,435. The market is primarily being driven by low interest rates and the large number of available properties, creating a "buyers' market.
With the warm weather and Spring just around the corner, new projects that have spent many months in the planning stages are preparing to spring out of the ground. Zaxby's the 'a la king' of chicken restaurants has broken ground at its new location on Wallace Dean Road just off Cypress Street (Highway 80) in West Monroe. The new location is next to the relocated Subway Restaurant.
Constitution Drive in West Monroe has long been a preferred location for restaurants and commercial development. Anchored by the former Super K Mart and now Academy Sports, it has become a popular location for restaurants, having acquired the name 'Restaurant Row'.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at email@example.com.