Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Dianne Cage: Feb. 9, 2012
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- February 29th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 28th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 25th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 24th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 23rd, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- February 22nd, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 19th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 17th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 16th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 15th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 13th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 9th, 2012 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- February 3rd, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 2nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 1st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Dianne Cage: Feb. 9, 2012|
Happy Valentines , all you sweethearts and lovers! Happy Birthday Abe Lincoln. Happy anniversary to me. Mike and I have been married 23 years, this Feb. 9. Happy birthday to CARRICK INABNETT. I can always remember Carrick's birthday, Feb. 9. Carrick is one of my very favorite brothers-in-law. Besides being such a nice guy, he is fun to be with, great on the slopes of Colorado, sits tall in the saddle and has a great laugh!
69 must be my lucky number this time around. On this birthday, December, I celebrated 69 years. For Christmas, I splurged and had JOSH CHAMBLESS and his crew wrap my beautiful Live Oak with white lights. It really was beautiful, it looked like a giant spider web, wrapped around each limb and sprinkled with white gold, reaching 40 feet in the sky and draping over North Second Street and the gardens. Josh told me he put 69,000 lights in the tree.
You know I love my music. When Mike and I were in California, several months ago, our rental car had XM Radio. The music was so wonderful, we did not want to get out of the car. We enjoyed it so much, I ordered it for Mike's office and both of our vehicles. The big trick of having XM Radio is knowing what station. We were so frustrated … we kept getting that old nasty porn channel or a rap that makes you want to run and scream, its so bad. Finally, our friend TOM BAKER at the Toggery, told us to try Channel 69. Escape! Bingo! It is everything you want to hear in wonderful music. Treat yourself to XM Radio!
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Dianne Cage writes a bi-weekly lifestyle column for The Ouachita Citizen. She and her husband, Mike Cage, live in Monroe.