Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: LSU 2011 Wrap Up
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- January 30th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 26th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 25th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2012 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- January 17th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- January 11th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2012 (Monday) - 3 articles
- January 7th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 3rd, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|LSU 2011 Wrap Up|
Well, I guess it's only fitting that a season that started with turmoil and added turmoil during the season would end with turmoil.
Unfortunately, LSU was not able to overcome the turmoil at the end, but you have to credit Alabama for a lot of that.
There have been all kinds of stories and rumors about disagreements before the BCS game surrounding Jarrett Lee's status and even at halftime.
The players and coaches are the ones who know the entire story and some have gone out of their way to dismiss those rumors. I hope they are right, but judging from the play and the look of the players in that game I can't help but wonder if there is even some little bit of truth to those rumors. Here's hoping LSU learned something from it's BCS disaster in New Orleans.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!