Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Albritton looks to shed interim role
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- January 30th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 26th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 25th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2012 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- January 17th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- January 11th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2012 (Monday) - 3 articles
- January 7th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 3rd, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Albritton looks to shed interim role|
(Editor's Note:The Ouachita Citizen will publish a series of articles on the candidates for a seat on the West Monroe Board of Aldermen. The Citizen chose to begin the series with Staci Albritton because she currently serves on the board in an interim capacity.)
Staci Albritton has served on the West Monroe Board of Aldermen on interim basis since August.
Albritton, 43, is one of three candidates seeking to fill the unexpired term of Sam Yeager, who passed away last year.
It is a job with which Albritton is already familiar. She was appointed to serve on the Board of Aldermen until a special election could be held in March.
Since being appointed to the board, Albritton has played a part in several major projects in the city of West Monroe.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!