Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Attitude has to do with results
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- January 30th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 26th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 25th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2012 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- January 17th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- January 11th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2012 (Monday) - 3 articles
- January 7th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 3rd, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Attitude has to do with results|
We often use the word "Attitude" …or hear it used. "He has a bad attitude…or she has a good attitude etc. The dictionary defines the word as "A mental position or emotion toward a fact or situation: However, we look at the definition, we all know that "attitude" has everything to do with results! Some unknown poet said it well, in calling attitude "The set of the sails" in the ship of life.
The Set of The Sales
One ship goes East, another West, by the self-same winds that blow.
Tis the set of the sails and not the gales, that determine the way they go.
Like the ships at sea are the ways we go, as we voyage along through life
"Tis the ships at sea are the ways we go, as we voyage along through life.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Leonard Gray is a retired foreign missionary. If you would like to talk to him about this or any other religion related subject, you may call him at (318) 299-7610.