Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Film, music industry growing in Ouachita Parish
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- January 30th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 26th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 25th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2012 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- January 17th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- January 11th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2012 (Monday) - 3 articles
- January 7th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 3rd, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Film, music industry growing in Ouachita Parish|
With the film business going strong thanks to Rodney Ray and his production of movies produced locally and with lots of local talent, we now have a state of the art recording studio right here in our area. Located on N. 7th Street in West Monroe and owned and operated by Scott and Gayle Frick.
This new facility offers what every artist dreams about. After several months of construction, their new facility was built 'by artist for artist.' Scott brings over 30 years of experience in performing, recording and songwriting.
Gayle, a West Monroe native, graduated from ULM and has experience in music ministry, theatre directing, choreography and acting. Together they offer an outstanding resume' for both aspiring and experienced artist in our area to display their talent. Scott and Gayle bring a passion about what they are doing as they help other artist attain their dreams.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at email@example.com.