Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Window of opportunity open in area
- 2013 - 962 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- January 30th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 26th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 25th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2012 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- January 17th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- January 11th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2012 (Monday) - 3 articles
- January 7th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 3rd, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Window of opportunity open in area|
A big thank you to A.J. Burns for 'pinch hitting' for me the past two weeks while I was out of town. He gave us a perspective on what happened in 2011 and what we can expect in 2012.
Today we have a 'window of opportunity' that is rare in the world of real estate. With the economy improving and interest rates at an all-time low, whether you are purchasing a home or investment real estate, today presents a unique opportunity.
This 'window of opportunity' will close at some point in time. The question is not 'if' but 'when'. Some of us are old enough to remember when annual inflation was 12% and interest rates on new mortgages were 15%. Today with inflation at about 2% and interest rates at 4% on homes and 6% on investment properties we have a unique opportunity.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at email@example.com.