Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Phelps, Williams wed
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- January 30th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 26th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 25th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2012 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- January 17th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- January 11th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2012 (Monday) - 3 articles
- January 7th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- January 3rd, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Phelps, Williams wed|
Kristen Lane Phelps of Conway, Ark., and Jarod Williams of Floral, Ark., were united in covenant marriage Oct. 16, 2011, at 5:30 p.m. at Christ Church, Conway, Ark., with a reception to follow. Rev. Phil Fletcher and Dr. Dennis Phelps officiated.
The bride is the daughter of Dennis and Robbin Phelps of Slidell. She is the granddaughter of Vestal Phelps and the late Vaughn Phelps of Monroe, and Harold and Glenna Loewer of Eunice.
The bridegroom is the son of Bill and Rose Mary Williams of Floral, Ark. He is the grandson of Ellene Cox and the late Adrian Cox of Floral, Ark., and James and Peggy Williams of Walnut Ridge, Ark.
The bride was escorted down the aisle by her father and given away by her family. She wore a satin wedding dress with sweetheart neckline and pearl embellishments on both the gown and chapel-length train. She carried a hand-tied bouquet created by the bride.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!