Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Bruno keynote speaker at annual chamber event
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- December 30th, 2011 (Friday) - 1 articles
- December 29th, 2011 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- December 22nd, 2011 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- December 15th, 2011 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- December 13th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- December 12th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- December 10th, 2011 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- December 8th, 2011 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- December 7th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 6th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- December 5th, 2011 (Monday) - 2 articles
- December 4th, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- December 3rd, 2011 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- December 2nd, 2011 (Friday) - 1 articles
- December 1st, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Bruno keynote speaker at annual chamber event|
Education will take center stage when ULM President Nick Bruno speaks to the West Monroe-West Ouachita Chamber of Commerce later this month.
Bruno is scheduled to deliver the keynote address at the chamber's annual holiday luncheon, which will be held beginning at noon on Dec. 14 at the West Monroe Convention Center.
"The chamber clearly has a strong partnership with education in our community and that's one of the reasons we selected Dr. Bruno as the keynote speaker," said chamber president Paul Hargrove. "Education is the cornerstone, whether we're talking about quality of job, quality of life or quality of place."
Hargrove said the annual luncheon is a time for the chamber to look forward to the coming year while honoring those who have served in the previous year.
"We'll report to members on what has been accomplished, what our goals are, then entertain remarks from the outgoing and incoming chairmen," Hargrove said.
The 2011 chamber chairman Johnny Wilbanks will pass the gavel to 2012 chairman Billy Hance.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!