Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Reitzell 'the right choice'
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- November 30th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- November 29th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 28th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 26th, 2011 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- November 25th, 2011 (Friday) - 20 articles
- November 23rd, 2011 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- November 22nd, 2011 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- November 20th, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- November 19th, 2011 (Saturday) - 6 articles
- November 17th, 2011 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- November 16th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- November 15th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 13th, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- November 12th, 2011 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- November 10th, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- November 7th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 6th, 2011 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- November 4th, 2011 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 3rd, 2011 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- November 1st, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Reitzell 'the right choice'|
On Saturday, Nov. 19, the voters of Ouachita Parish will elect a new Clerk of Court. I am voting for Alicia Reitzell.
Clerks of Court are elected to four year terms. They are responsible for keeping records of all legal proceedings and administering notarizations, mortgages, and other legal processes not requiring trial before a court.
The Clerk of Court's office also processes legal documentation preceding and following trial. Its mission is to process and maintain these public records in compliance with statute, and to do so with commitment, courtesy and excellence.
Commitment, courtesy and excellence are the driving factors for my support of Alicia Reitzell. Her experience as the Clerk of Court, City of Monroe, a practicing attorney and small business owner, education, indefatigable community service, and dedication to her family and church support these factors. Ms. Reitzell's leadership will provide the citizens of Ouachita Parish with a progressive, forward thinking and efficient clerk's office including user friendly and up-to-date information technology systems. In short, a clerk's office second to none in Louisiana led by a fulltime professional realizing her career goal.
Please join me in supporting Alicia Reitzell for Clerk of Court, Ouachita Parish. I sincerely believe she is "the right choice".