Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: How often do you go to the movies?
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- October 27th, 2011 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- October 26th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- October 23rd, 2011 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- October 22nd, 2011 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- October 20th, 2011 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- October 18th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 13th, 2011 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- October 11th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 10th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 6th, 2011 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- October 5th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 2nd, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2011 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|How often do you go to the movies?|
When is the last time that you went to the movies? Some may go once or twice a month. Some people go every Friday night. Some may say that they don't go at all. But no matter what your answer is, we actually go to the movies every day of our lives.
I don't know how many are aware of this movie, but we are always watching those movies that are always running in our minds. These movies have the greatest influence upon our lives whether we are aware of it, or not. Psychologist, James Allen, says that we become what we think about.
Our minds are like a Polaroid camera. The object of the camera is like a new idea. Once the picture is taken, in only a few minutes, the figures that were in the camera's eye begin to manifest. In the end we have a clear picture in the photograph. Those objects seen through the camera lenses are now manifested. It is the same with the mind. Whatever you watch in your mind long enough begins to manifest into real objects.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Robert Charles Payne is an inspirational writer who lives in West Monroe. He can be contacted by e-mailing email@example.com.