Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Dianne Cage: October 6, 2011
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- October 27th, 2011 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- October 26th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- October 23rd, 2011 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- October 22nd, 2011 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- October 20th, 2011 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- October 18th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 13th, 2011 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- October 11th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 10th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 6th, 2011 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- October 5th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 2nd, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 1st, 2011 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Dianne Cage: October 6, 2011|
"Autumn is man's time to reap and gather and natures time to sow and scatter." By Larry Brock, I love the way and what he writes about — nature and gardening. Larry is from Lake Providence and writes for Louisiana Road Trips, a great little paper. If you see one pick it up, you will enjoy!
October, our fall season of festivals and fun things going on.
If October is anything like September, oh dear! LINDA NOE LAINE was in town to dedicate two rare historical exhibits given to the University of Louisiana-Monroe's library. The new exhibits which were placed in the library's special collections include a custom made display housing an original manuscript of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" and a display showcasing an replica of The Louisiana Window that is housed at Westminster Abbey. Both exhibits were donated by Linda whom lives in New York and is a long time supporter of ULM. She is the daughter of the former Louisiana Governor James E. Noe.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Dianne Cage writes a bi-weekly lifestyle column for The Ouachita Citizen. She and her husband, Mike Cage, live in Monroe.