Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: WM's Cypress Street corridor continues to develop
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- September 29th, 2011 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- September 27th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 25th, 2011 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- September 22nd, 2011 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- September 21st, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- September 16th, 2011 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 15th, 2011 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- September 13th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 12th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 9th, 2011 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 8th, 2011 (Thursday) - 42 articles
- September 7th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- September 4th, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2011 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 1st, 2011 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|WM's Cypress Street corridor continues to develop|
The Cypress Street corridor in West Monroe continues to develop from Bridge Street (Louisville Bridge) to Well Road and beyond.
The continued growth of traffic and residential development in proximity to this high traffic East/West artery, combined with the three exits from I-20, that all feed traffic onto Cypress, have made it a popular location for commercial development. With the pending sale of the property at the intersection of Downing Pines and Cypress, look for another new commercial development on Cypress.
A new restaurant is coming to the Well Road and Cypress Intersection in the Claiborne Area. It will be built next to the new Subway on Wallace Dean Road. Zaxby's Restaurant has over 500 locations in 12 states. Zaxby's is known for its chicken fingers, buffalo wings and old fashioned milkshakes. The restaurant chain was started in 1990 in Statesboro, Georgia. This it appears will be the first Zaxby's Restaurant in Louisiana. A Monroe Zaxby's is also planned, however it's location has not been settled.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at email@example.com.