Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Annual Black and White Ball benefits CAC
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- September 29th, 2011 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- September 27th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 25th, 2011 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- September 22nd, 2011 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- September 21st, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- September 16th, 2011 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 15th, 2011 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- September 13th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- September 12th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 9th, 2011 (Friday) - 1 articles
- September 8th, 2011 (Thursday) - 42 articles
- September 7th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- September 4th, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- September 3rd, 2011 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 1st, 2011 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Annual Black and White Ball benefits CAC|
The 7th Annual Black and White Ball to benefit The Children's Advocacy Center of Northeast Louisiana will be held Friday, Sept. 16, at Bayou Desiard Country Club in Monroe.
The event will begin at 8 p.m. and will feature a live performance by "Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funk Monster," food, an open bar until 11 p.m. and a silent auction. The auction will include a Yankees/Red Sox VIP Experience at Yankee Stadium, tickets to the 2012 U.S. Open in San Francisco, Calif., and many more exciting, one-of-a-kind items.
A full list of items can be viewed at www.gocharity.com/cfcfnela.
Proceeds from the Ball will raise awareness and funding for The Children's Advocacy Center, a program of The Center for Children and Families in Monroe. The Children's Advocacy Center of Northeast Louisiana serves child victims of sexual abuse or children who have witnessed a violent crime. Before the CAC opened its doors, children would have to tell their stories over and over again to several different agencies and officials. Now, because of the CAC, everyone works together in the best interest of the child in a way that will minimize trauma and provide testimony and evidence that will hold up in court. The Children's Advocacy Center is a critical component in the healing process for the children in this community who need it most.
Join a community of supporters who believe in the mission of The Children's Advocacy Center and do your part to ensure it's continuation. Tickets to the Black & White Ball are $100 per person and can be purchased by calling The Center for Children and Families Inc. at 398-0945.