Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Bastrop museum hosts Ouachita artists in Sept.
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- August 30th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 25th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 24th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 21st, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2011 (Friday) - 4 articles
- August 18th, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- August 17th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 15th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- August 11th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- August 4th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Bastrop museum hosts Ouachita artists in Sept.|
The Snyder Memorial Museum and Creative Arts Center, 1620 East Madison Ave. (Mer Rouge Road), Bastrop, will be host to an art exhibit by The River Cities Art Association of Monroe/West Monroe for the entire month of September.
The River Cities Art Association was first formed as The Monroe Art Association in the spring of 1968. The name was changed in 2000 to better reflect the current participation. Membership in RCAA is open to any person over 18 years of age interested in art. The Association wishes to promote art and opportunities for art exhibits in the Northeast Louisiana area.
It also works with other art and community groups in the promotion of their artistic endeavors when requested. Members receive a monthly newsletter with dates and details of planned events and meetings. RCAA meets at the Ouachita River Art Guild Gallery, 308 Trenton St., West Monroe on the second Sunday each month during the months September through May.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!