Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Page makes it easier to 'Discover ULM'
- 2013 - 962 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- August 30th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 25th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 24th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 21st, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2011 (Friday) - 4 articles
- August 18th, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- August 17th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 15th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- August 11th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- August 4th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Page makes it easier to 'Discover ULM'|
The University of Louisiana-Monroe's technology team has crafted a new "Discover ULM" landing page for the official university Facebook site, which university officials way will make it easier for prospective students to discover all the university has to offer.
Their response comes on the heels of other ULM innovations that reach out to 21st-century students, including the in-house development of technologies such as FlightPath, ULM's singular online advising system, and the recently unveiled mobile app, which gives students access to needed information using mobile devices.
ULM's newest technological feature invites Facebook users to travel beautiful Bayou DeSiard, and along the way, learn about degree programs, apply for admission, download the new mobile app, visit the bookstore, and stop by Fant-Ewing Coliseum.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!