Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Oh no! I really am growing old
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- August 30th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 25th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 24th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 21st, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2011 (Friday) - 4 articles
- August 18th, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- August 17th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 15th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- August 11th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- August 4th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Oh no! I really am growing old|
Oh no! These were the words that came to mind when I realized that I was interested in a product on the first page of Dr. Leonard's Healthcare Catalogue.
Dr. Leonard's is one of those many unsolicited catalogues that makes its way to our mailbox. The fact that I recognized that some of the merchandise might even be of help was a scary thought.
Sure-Grip bath handles. Oh, don't laugh if you are younger than I am. Your day is coming. I am sixty-six. I still move fairly well, but lately I have thought about slipping in the tub when no one else was around. When I was younger, slipping in the bath tub never entered my mine. It seems that when you are getting older that the first fall can start a downward trend. This fall is the first debilitating accident that can lead to more rapid aging and dependency on someone else for your daily activities.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Robert Charles Payne is an inspirational writer who lives in West Monroe. He can be contacted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.