Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Museum begins year-long children's program
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- August 30th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 25th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 24th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 21st, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2011 (Friday) - 4 articles
- August 18th, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- August 17th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 15th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- August 11th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- August 4th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Museum begins year-long children's program|
The Masur Museum of Art will host a 12-month new educational art program for all children called, "My Mini Masur" program.
Children will enjoy a year of art activities, collecting artist trading cards, and earning art supplies to carry in their own take-home art bin.
Enrollment in the program lasts for 12 months and parents can sign their children into the program at any time.
Children will receive their own "My Mini Masur" art bin. Also, when they attend the monthly drop-in art activities, they will make an art project and will collect either an artist trading card or an art supply. These will fit nicely inside their art bin when they leave the museum. A special prize will be awarded on the last month of the enrollment period. Each activity and card corresponds with the exhibition currently on view.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!