Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Weekly devotional and church listings: August 11, 2011
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- August 30th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 25th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 24th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 21st, 2011 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2011 (Friday) - 4 articles
- August 18th, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- August 17th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 15th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- August 11th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- August 4th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Weekly devotional and church listings: August 11, 2011|
By ANDY GRANT
There are many stories going around on the internet and many people will receive emails about most of them. Some of these are very thought provoking and create a sense of wonderment.
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones?
Cell phones are everywhere. As a society and for those of us that have cell phones, we don't go anywhere without it. It has become our main source of information and staying in touch with our family, friends, and places of employment. If we have trouble of any kind, whether it be auto, mechanical, personal, or financial, we use our cell phones to help us find consolation and the answers to our problems.
In days past we depended on each other, talking face to face, family to family or friend to friend, and together we could find solutions for the problems that were bothering us at that time.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!