Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Police Jury fields complaint over Herman Dickerson Road
- 2013 - 800 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- May 30th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 26th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 25th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- May 19th, 2011 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- May 18th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- May 16th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 12th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- May 11th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 5th, 2011 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- May 2nd, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Police Jury fields complaint over Herman Dickerson Road|
A resident in Eros recently lobbied the Ouachita Parish Police Jury to repair her road, but found out it could take much longer than she'd like.
Joann Brady discussed the poor condition of Herman Dickerson Road with the Police Jury during last week's regular meeting.
According to the Police Jury's Public Works Department, portions of that road has surface that is old and potholes form easily in certain sections of Herman Dickerson Road.
While police jurors said they understood her concerns, there is a protocol the Police Jury must follow regarding the repairs of parish roads.
Police Jury Vice President Walt Caldwell explained that the parish has a priority list it must follow in order to use state funding for road repairs.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!