Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Business additions continue
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- May 30th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 26th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 25th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- May 19th, 2011 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- May 18th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- May 16th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 12th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- May 11th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 5th, 2011 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- May 2nd, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Business additions continue|
For almost three years, a retail center has stood vacant waiting for tenants.
It is unusual that an attractive modern center waits this length of time for tenants to occupy, especially on a high traffic artery that represents the major North/South corridor in our area. The center sits on the west side of the intersection of Hwy. 165 N. and Fink's Hideaway Road in a Mixed Use Development by Johnny Reeves.
The development has a McDonald's, a Fox's Pizza, a Mini Storage Facility, Recreational Storage Facility and the latest, opened just last month, a Glenwood Hospital Emergency Clinic. However, until recently the retail center was vacant. The original anchor tenant was to be Starbucks, but it became a victim in the corporate move to close over 600 stores nationwide.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at email@example.com.