Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Let's hope Muschamp has set the standard
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- May 30th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 26th, 2011 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 25th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- May 19th, 2011 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- May 18th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- May 16th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 12th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- May 11th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 5th, 2011 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- May 4th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- May 2nd, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Let's hope Muschamp has set the standard|
Thank you, Will Muschamp.
Let's hope this is not the exception, but the rule.
There appeared to be very few rules under former Florida coach Urban Meyer.
Muschamp did something earlier this month that Urban Legend In His Own Mind never thought about.
He kicked a player off the Gator football team who broke the law as well as a team rule and then laughed at it by doing it again.
Muschamp permanently dismissed cornerback Janoris Jenkins - arguably the best defensive back in the SEC - from team following his second marijuana-related arrest in 2011.
What makes this move even more impressive is the fact that the defensive backfield is one of the weakest links of the Gator team and Jenkins was the best player on the field.
More than 30 players were arrested while Meyer displayed his tunnel vision in Swampland.
He seemed to look the other way countless times. Maybe he was too busy practicing to be Lou Holtz.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!