Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Wine Over Water tickets on sale
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- April 28th, 2011 (Thursday) - 43 articles
- April 27th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 26th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 25th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- April 21st, 2011 (Thursday) - 42 articles
- April 19th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- April 14th, 2011 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- April 13th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 12th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 11th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- April 7th, 2011 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- April 6th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 5th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 1st, 2011 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Wine Over Water tickets on sale|
The ULM Alumni Association is again hosting its award-winning Wine over Water event from 7 – 10 p.m. on Thursday, April 28, on the bridge overlooking beautiful Bayou DeSiard.
Last year almost 900 people attended Wine over Water, which the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education has recognized as an exemplary alumni event in the country. The event is an excellent way to support the University of Louisiana at Monroe, raise funding for local scholarships and enjoy a memorable evening. Proceeds go to "The Spirit of The Warhawk Scholarship."
Wine over Water event tickets are $50 each and available at the ULM Alumni Center. Attire is dressy casual.
Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funk Monster will provide entertainment while almost 30 local restaurants will be providing hors d'oeuvres for sampling. The ever-popular party barge cruises on the bayou, courtesy of Letsinger Marine, will also be a featured part of the event. Wine is provided by Glazer's and Marsala Beverage will again be providing additional beverages.
For more information on how to become a sponsor, purchase tickets or other questions call 318-342-5420 or 866-WARHAWK. Tickets are on sale now at the ULM Alumni Center.