Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Monroe hosts 'Downtown River Jam'
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- March 31st, 2011 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- March 29th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 25th, 2011 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 24th, 2011 (Thursday) - 41 articles
- March 23rd, 2011 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- March 17th, 2011 (Thursday) - 41 articles
- March 16th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 10th, 2011 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- March 9th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 7th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 4th, 2011 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 3rd, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- March 2nd, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 1st, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Monroe hosts 'Downtown River Jam'|
A 'Downtown River Jam' will take place Saturday, April 2, in the Monroe downtown area.
The Downtown River Jam will be the first of many live music concerts to come to the downtown area in hopes to bring the community an opportunity to enjoy family, friends, food, and fun.
Music festivities will take place in two parts on Saturday, April 2 with live performances from 5-9 p.m. in Bry Park and Palace Park followed by inside performances beginning at 9 p.m. at Coda Bar and Grill and WP Grill. There will be food from Warehouse No. 1 and WP Grill.
The Downtown River Jam will feature a variety of local and national music artists such as the funky country rock band, The Swamp Hippies, Vagabond Sole's Brandon Harvey, Sephra, and an indie folk rock band known as One Big Owl.
Brandon Harvey will open for the Swamp Hippies in Bry Park at 5 p.m. The Swamp Hippies will begin rocking out on the WP Grill stage in Bry Park. Sephra and One Big Owl will continue the funky music vibe in Palace Park before bringing the outdoor performances indoors.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!