Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: OIB announces promotions
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- February 24th, 2011 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- February 23rd, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 18th, 2011 (Friday) - 2 articles
- February 17th, 2011 (Thursday) - 41 articles
- February 15th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 10th, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- February 9th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 8th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 3rd, 2011 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- February 1st, 2011 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|OIB announces promotions|
Ashley Joiner, a native of West Monroe, has been promoted to assistant vice president and manager of the Credit Service Department for Ouachita Independent Bank.
"Ashley has done an exemplary job running the department this past year and we now want to give her the appropriate recognition and authority to continue with her work," said Clyde R. White, chairman and CEO of Ouachita Independent Bank,
Joiner is a graduate of West Monroe High School and the University of Louisiana-Monroe and has seven years of banking experience. She has held several positions including Teller, Customer Service Administrator, Assistant Branch Manager and Assistant Credit Service Manager.
Her office is located in the banking office at 2002 North 7th Street in West Monroe.
In related news, Scott McDonald, Senior Vice President, Retail Division, of Ouachita Independent Bank, recently announced the promotion of Patti Hutton Bates, Vice President and Training Officer, to Retail Coordinator.
Bates is a graduate of ULM with a Bachelor of Science Degree. She has 16 years experience in banking in northeast Louisiana and joined OIB in November of 2004.
Her office is located in the Administrative Offices of OIB at the 909 North 18th Street.