Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: City of Monroe cancellations & closures
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- December 2011 - 152 articles
- November 2011 - 151 articles
- October 2011 - 169 articles
- September 2011 - 200 articles
- August 2011 - 156 articles
- July 2011 - 160 articles
- June 2011 - 194 articles
- May 2011 - 166 articles
- April 2011 - 164 articles
- March 2011 - 204 articles
- February 2011 - 151 articles
- January 2011 - 162 articles
- January 27th, 2011 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- January 26th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 25th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 20th, 2011 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- January 19th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 13th, 2011 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- January 11th, 2011 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2011 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2011 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- January 6th, 2011 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- January 5th, 2011 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|City of Monroe cancellations & closures|
Please be advised of the following due to the Winter Weather Advisory of snow and ice existing for our parish for the next 24 hours.
Due to the predicted weather and the State of Emergency Declared by Governor Bobby Jindal:
1. The 32nd Annual City of Monroe Birthday Salute to Dr. Martin Luther King has been postponed to a later date. Our key speaker was not able to fly out of Memphis to Monroe tonight due to a flight cancellation (bad weather). We will notify the public of a new date for this event.
2. Monroe City Offices will be closed tomorrow.
3. Garbage that would normally be picked up on Monday, January 10th will, instead, be picked up on Wednesday, January 12th.
4. Monroe Transit WILL BE CLOSED on Monday, January 10.
5. The Public Works Department is prepared to deal with the forecasted wintry mix that is expected to take place Sunday, January 9, 2010. Public Works crews will be on stand-by to deal with fallen trees, slippery roads, bridges, and overpasses. Additionally, we have plenty of supplies on hand (salt and sand) to de-ice any frozen roadways. If necessary, Lea Joyner Expressway and North 18th bridges will be closed. For any additional information, please contact the Sanitation Division at 318-329-2209, 24 hours per day.