Story Archives: American Medical Response offers career exploring opportunities
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- December 30th, 2010 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- December 23rd, 2010 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- December 22nd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- December 16th, 2010 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- December 15th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 11th, 2010 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- December 9th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- December 7th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- December 6th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- American Medical Response offers career exploring opportunities
- December 2nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 41 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|American Medical Response offers career exploring opportunities|
American Medical Response (AMR) is offering a healthcare career exploring program to students between the ages of 14-18. Students will get hands-on experience learning healthcare and emergency medicine skills such as CPR and first aid. They may also assist in educating the community about healthcare.
The kickoff meeting will be held on Thursday, December 9th from 5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. AMR will host the kickoff meeting at the Louisiana Purchase Council, Scout Service Center, 2405 Oliver Rd in Monroe.
An annual registration fee of $15 is required and will need to be paid at the first meeting if you choose to join. The registration fee provides you with insurance and the ability to participate in activities.
We encourage parents to come to the first meeting so they may hear about this great program and ask any questions they might have.
Please make arrangements now to attend, and let Sarah Fuller know if you are able to participate by calling her at 325-4634. Spots in program are limited, so RSVP as soon as possible. Priority will be given in the order you RSVP. Please leave a voice message if she is not available when you call.