Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: If I don't have love, I am nothing
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- October 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- October 26th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- October 23rd, 2010 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- October 22nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- October 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2010 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- October 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- October 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 9th, 2010 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- October 8th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- October 5th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- October 3rd, 2010 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 2nd, 2010 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|If I don't have love, I am nothing|
The words today were inspired by a sermon that I heard Sunday morning that was given by Brother Michael O'Neal at The Family Church. I visit there quite often because my son Beck is the Youth Director. This week's column may be the most important that I have ever written.
I hope that you will read each word slowly and allow each word to take root in your heart.
If I speak with human eloquence and angelic mastery; but don't have love, I am nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.
If I speak God's word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day; and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump!" and it jumps, but don't love, I'm nothing.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Robert Charles Payne is an inspirational writer who lives in West Monroe. He can be contacted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.