Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: University PREP session planned
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- August 31st, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- August 26th, 2010 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- August 25th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- August 19th, 2010 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- August 18th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- August 17th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- August 12th, 2010 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- August 5th, 2010 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- August 3rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 2nd, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|University PREP session planned|
A one-day session of the University of Louisiana at Monroe's PREP (Preview, Registration and Enrollment Program) will be held Aug. 20 for students who need a last-minute chance to finish the registration process.
This session is helpful for students who have either missed an earlier session or were recently admitted to the university. Students who have already enrolled in fall courses without having attended a prior PREP session are also strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.
PREP is a two-day program designed to help new students make a smooth transition to college life. All incoming freshmen who live in Louisiana or a contiguous state (Arkansas, Mississippi and Texas) are required to attend PREP, though students who live outside of the above area are encouraged to also attend. PREP is a prime opportunity to select fall classes, scope out the campus and meet fellow classmates. The participants also meet with faculty and administrators, change majors if needed, and make course selections. The students will leave PREP with a completed schedule of classes for the fall semester.
Pre-registration is available at www.ulm.edu/prep. For more information, contact the PREP Hotline at 318-342-7315 or 800-372-5127 or by email at email@example.com.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!