Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: We're all born with a gift
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- July 30th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- July 29th, 2010 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- July 28th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- July 22nd, 2010 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- July 20th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 15th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- July 13th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- July 8th, 2010 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- July 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- July 1st, 2010 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|We're all born with a gift|
This is the most important and meaningful column that I have ever written. When we are born, we all have a gift that God has placed within us. At some point in our lives we become aware of this inner urge, but most of the time we are not cognizant of the purpose of its meaning.
We do not realize that this inner urge is a guidance system that is trying to lead us to the purpose of our lives.
Through the years mental barriers have been placed before you. Who placed the walls of restrictions in front of you? Who bound your will to succeed? Who became the dream killers in your life? Many times we have not been conscious of the words of discouragement.
"You can't do that."
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Robert Charles Payne is an inspirational writer who lives in West Monroe. He can be contacted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.