Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: E-edition subscriptions now available!
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- June 29th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 24th, 2010 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- June 23rd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 22nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 17th, 2010 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- June 15th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 10th, 2010 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- June 8th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 6th, 2010 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- June 4th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- June 3rd, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- June 2nd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 1st, 2010 (Tuesday) - 4 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|E-edition subscriptions now available!|
Click on the E-Edition icon below to buy your E-edition subscription today!
The Ouachita Citizen has begun publishing each issue of the newspaper online in its entirety to complement the print edition of the paper. The E-edition updates at noon each Thursday, and previous editions will still be available.
The Citizen's new online product — the "E-Edition" — does not affect The Citizen's print edition. The Citizen's print edition will continue to be published as it has since 1924. The Citizen publishes each Thursday.
The Citizen's "E-Edition" allows readers to peruse the newspaper online in PDF format.
Readers can visit The Citizen's web site at www.ouachitacitizen.com, where a link will take them to the entire edition of the newspaper in PDF format, or to the "E-Edition."
Beginning today, July 1, current subscribers to The Citizen will be granted access to The Citizen's "E-Edition" as part of their paid subscription to the newspaper.
Non-subscribers to The Citizen's print edition who wish to continue reading the newspaper's "E-Edition" will be allowed to do so by buying an online subscription to The Citizen's "E-Edition."
The Citizen's "E-Edition" allows readers to flip through the newspaper's pages online. Online readers also can quickly jump to any page of the newspaper by typing in the page number in a tool bar located above a PDF page. Readers can download and print PDF pages, too.
All information published each week in The Citizen's print edition is included in The Citizen's "E-Edition," including all news, community and sports coverage as well as all columns and editorials. The Citizen's "E-Edition" also includes all advertising published in The Citizen's print edition, including classified, display and public notice advertising.