Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Supreme power is God's grace
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- May 31st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 27th, 2010 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- May 26th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 25th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 22nd, 2010 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- May 21st, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- May 20th, 2010 (Thursday) - 42 articles
- May 18th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- May 14th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- May 13th, 2010 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- May 11th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- May 9th, 2010 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- May 8th, 2010 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- May 7th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2010 (Thursday) - 41 articles
- May 5th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Supreme power is God's grace|
The Bill Ruple-Charlie Brown 15th Annual Golf Tournament will be held at Black Bear Golf and Country Club in Delhi on Friday, May 28, with a tee time of 1:30 p.m.
Join this Neville committee that has worked to honor the memory of their coaches by assisting student athletes with the pursuit of academic excellence at the collegiate level. Neville graduate Corry Sampognaro won the scholarship this year that is worth $6,000. Eight winners have graduated from college and Corry is the 13th recipient of the award.
Others making their mark are Perry Smith who is graduating from ULM this year along with Megan Nettles,also at ULM; Truman Van Veckhoven who has a 4.0 gpa at LSU Eunice; Analiese Reeves, who has just completed a study-abroad program in Paris; Patrick Ensminger, a junior pre-med student at LSU, and the grandson of Carol and Bill Ledoux; Jeffrey Fritzer and Andrew Englade, graduated from La. College and LSU respectively. Scholarship recipients who have graduated include Heath Williams, Kyle Thompson, Jessica Riley, and Will Erwin.
For the full column, see Page 10A of this week's Citizen.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.
Martha Jane Anderson retired from University of Louisiana-Monroe after 35 years of service as Assistant Dean of Students and SGA Advisor. She is married to Patrick H. Anderson Sr., has two children, and four grandchildren.