Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Tickets on sale for Cooley House fundraiser
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- May 31st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 27th, 2010 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- May 26th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 25th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 22nd, 2010 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- May 21st, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- May 20th, 2010 (Thursday) - 42 articles
- May 18th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- May 14th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- May 13th, 2010 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- May 11th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- May 9th, 2010 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- May 8th, 2010 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- May 7th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2010 (Thursday) - 41 articles
- May 5th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Tickets on sale for Cooley House fundraiser|
The Cooley House Foundation and Glazier Wholesalers will present a wine-tasting event from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, May 20 at the Cooley House.
Tickets are $20, and space is limited. Tickets can be purchased by contacting the Cooley House office at the Masur Museum of Art at 329-2237 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funds from the wine tasting will go to support the restoration and renovation efforts of the Cooley House Foundation for the Cooley House at 1011 South Grand Street.
The home was designed by world-renowned architect Walter Burley Griffin.
The Cooley House is a division of the city of Monroe's Department of Community Affairs.
Preservation of the building is being orchestrated through the Cooley House Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Major support for the Cooley House has been provided by the Division of Historic Preservation, Office of Cultural Development, Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism and National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior; and by the Twin City Art Foundation.
Additional support comes from the Monroe-West Monroe Convention and Visitors Bureau, as well as other corporate sponsors and private individuals. For additional information, visit www.cooleyhouse.org.