Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ABC to televise LSU-UNC season-opener in Atlanta
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 30th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2010 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- March 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ABC to televise LSU-UNC season-opener in Atlanta|
BATON ROUGE - LSU's season-opener against North Carolina in the Chick-fil-A Game in Atlanta on Sept. 4 will be televised nationally by ABC and will kickoff at 7 p.m., ESPN and the Chick-fil-A Bowl announced on Friday.
The game will be played in the Georgia Dome, which is also the annual site of the Southeastern Conference Championship Game and the Chick-fil-A Bowl.
"To open the season on national television in a prime time slot will mean great exposure for the university and our football program," LSU coach Les Miles said. "We are excited about the opportunity to play an outstanding opponent from the ACC in one of the premier games on the opening weekend of the 2010 college football season."
LSU is still taking ticket requests for the Chick-fil-A Game in Atlanta. Requests are being taken from both season ticket holders as well as the general public.
Ticket prices are $60 and $85 and they can be purchased at the LSU ticket office or over the Internet at www.LSUtix.net. LSU has been allotted 31,000 tickets for the contest.
To begin the process, no limits will be placed on individual game ticket orders at this time. Please be advised, however, that if the demand for tickets exceeds the supply available to LSU, the LSU Priority Point System will be used.
Season ticket holders must log in to their season ticket account in order to receive their priority point consideration. The deadline to submit ticket requests for this game is May 31, 2010.
The game will be the first between LSU and North Carolina since 1986 when the Tigers posted a 30-3 Homecoming win over the Tar Heels in Tiger Stadium on their way to claiming the SEC title that year.
(Report courtesy lsusports.net)