Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: KEDM membership drive under way
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 30th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2010 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- March 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|KEDM membership drive under way|
KEDM Public Radio, 90.3 FM, located on the campus of the University of Louisiana-Monroe, is currently holding its annual spring membership drive.
"As public radio, our listeners become members of KEDM and their financial support drives the station's future," said Joel Willer, ULM director of university broadcasting. "Public radio stations in other areas of the country are experiencing record-setting donations from members. KEDM is relying on a similar response from our listeners in support of excellence in radio.
"In these economic times, listener/member contributions are increasingly vital to public radio," Willer said.
KEDM depends on the financial support of its listeners and corporate underwriters to assist in keeping quality programming on the air.
KEDM provides in-depth coverage of news and a variety of entertainment programs and music genres every day.
KEDM's commitment to providing supporters with quality programming unique to northeastern Louisiana and southeastern Arkansas makes the station an invaluable source for current news and eclectic music.
KEDM airs noted national programs such as Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Car Talk, A Prairie Home Companion, Performance Today and Marketplace. The station also brings to its listeners local programs such as Lagniappe; Jazz, Straight No Chaser; Mostly Big Bands; and news.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.
The membership drive concludes at 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 20.