Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Albritton, Bueker to wed
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 30th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2010 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- March 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Albritton, Bueker to wed|
Mr. and Mrs. Cord David Bueker of Lafayette are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Courtney Elizabeth Bueker, to Mr. Jason Neil Albritton, son of Mr. and Mrs. Bobby M. Albritton of West Monroe.
The bride-elect is a graduate of Lafayette High School and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where she received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She received her Master of Science in Nursing at the University of South Alabama. She is employed as a Family Nurse Practitioner in Lafayette.
The prospective groom is a graduate of Ridgedale Academy in West Monroe and Northeast Louisiana University where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration. He is employed by Omega Natchiq as a Business Development Manager in Lafayette.
The couple will exchange wedding vows on April 17, 2010 at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Lafayette. After the wedding, the couple will reside in Lafayette.
For a photo of the couple, see Page 10A of this week's Citizen.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.