Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Bayou feature of annual fundraiser
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 30th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 26th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- March 24th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2010 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- March 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Bayou feature of annual fundraiser|
One of our top students at the University of Louisiana-Monroe, is Brook Sebren, a junior majoring in entrepreneurship from Rayville.
Brook has been named by the The National Kappa Alpha Order as the chairman of the undergraduates on the national level. Brook was president of the ULM chapter of KA fraternity and currently serves the student body as secretary of the student government association. We salute Brook on this signal honor.
Save the date for ULM's Annual Wine over Water event on Thursday, April 8, on the historic bridge that overlooks the fabulous Bayou Desiard. Truly we have the prettiest and most fabulous bayou in the state that runs in the middle of our campus at ULM. Many thanks to Deborah and Jim Cofer who have highlighted our famous waterway.
For the full column, see Page 9A of this week's Citizen.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.
Martha Jane Anderson retired from University of Louisiana-Monroe after 35 years of service as Assistant Dean of Students and SGA Advisor. She is married to Patrick H. Anderson Sr., has two children, and four grandchildren.