Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Drop-in event sets Valentine theme
- 2013 - 802 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- February 28th, 2010 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 26th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 25th, 2010 (Thursday) - 41 articles
- February 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 18th, 2010 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- February 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 12th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 11th, 2010 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- February 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- February 8th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 3 articles
- February 4th, 2010 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- February 3rd, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- February 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- February 1st, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Drop-in event sets Valentine theme|
The Biedenharn Museum & Gardens invites families to drop-in Saturday, Feb. 13 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. in the Education Building adjacent to the Coke Museum to make a Valentine treat gift.
Children will decorate a flower pot and fill it with decorated candies for their valentine to enjoy now along with seeds to plant later.
"Choices of flower seeds include 'Crazy Daisy' daises to tell your Valentine 'I'm crazy for you' or 'Teddy Bear' sunflowers to say 'you are my teddy bear,'" said Christy Francis, museum educator.
No reservation is necessary. The cost for each activity is $5. Activity vouchers must be purchased in the Museum Store.
When families have finished the activity, they can purchase a 5¢ Coca-Cola and tour the Coke Museum, the Biedenharn home, explore ELsong Gardens or shop in the Museum Store.
The March Children's Drop-In activity will offer children the chance to make wind chimes to celebrate the windy month of March.
For more information, call 387-5281 or email email@example.com.
For a full schedule of upcoming events, visit www.bmuseum.org.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.