Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Weekly devotional and church listings: Jan. 28, 2010
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- January 26th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2010 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- January 22nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Weekly devotional and church listings: Jan. 28, 2010|
By ANDY GRANT
In today's world so many of us have allowed our values and morals to diminish because the world is telling us this is okay. We are allowing Satan to guide us through his misfits and wickedness and we, as Christians, are not standing up to this as our forefathers did in the past.
America continues to be a Christian nation despite what the naysayers are telling us. We are not as strong a Christian nation as we once were because we have allowed so many non-biblical programs to enter into our government that are being forced on our Christian beliefs because Christians are not standing up and speaking up.
Our politicians speak to all of these off-base groups and the left-wing liberals are trying to tell us it is our duty to protect one over the majority. Our government will eventually allow these misfits and misguided sub-moral individuals to gain control of our once strong country.
For the full devotional and a listing of houses of worship in Ouachita Parish, see Page 10A of this week's Citizen.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.