Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: A few of my favorite things
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- January 26th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2010 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- January 22nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|A few of my favorite things|
My son walked into the room and asked me "Suh wht arr youu gongg to dis on LSUmph abut ths wek?"
I think he asked me how I was going to "dis" on LSU this week, but it was hard to distinguish between the swigs of Powerade after he just finished working out.
So after I asked him to repeat his question, and after I got him to look up from his cell phone for a second, I found out I was correct.
With a look of total disbelief, I had to tell him I could not help it if LSU was home to the worst offensive coordinator in the country, if time management was not a requirement and not playing in a BCS bowl has seemingly become totally unacceptable.
For the full report, see Page 1B of this week's Citizen.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.