Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: PAR taking orders for 2010 guide
- 2013 - 962 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- January 26th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2010 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- January 22nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|PAR taking orders for 2010 guide|
The Public Affairs Research Council is now accepting orders for its Guide to the 2010 Louisiana Legislature. The updated guide is a useful, pocket-sized booklet filled with key information about Louisiana's legislators, state elected officials and agencies.
"The PAR Guide for 2010 is a valuable tool for all who follow state government," said PAR President Jim Brandt. "Our new legislative Guide will be available in March, but people should reserve their copies early. The 2009 issue nearly sold out."
The 2010 edition includes biographical information and photographs of Louisiana's legislators, statewide elected officials and congressional delegation. It includes up-to-date contact information for the state's elected officials as well as their committee assignments. The Guide also features information on legislators' term limits.
The Guide is printed on an annual basis with updated information published on PAR's Web site throughout the year.
PAR members will receive a free copy of the Guide to the 2010 Louisiana Legislature. Others may order copies for $10 plus tax each. Substantial price breaks are also available for large orders.
Orders can be placed by mailing a completed order form to PAR at P.O. Box 14776, Baton Rouge, LA 70898-4776. Forms can also be faxed to (225) 926-8417, or requests can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
For more information, visit PAR's Web site at www.la-par.org.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.