Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Weekly devotional and church listings: Jan. 14, 2010
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- December 2010 - 176 articles
- November 2010 - 187 articles
- October 2010 - 180 articles
- September 2010 - 198 articles
- August 2010 - 154 articles
- July 2010 - 197 articles
- June 2010 - 148 articles
- May 2010 - 167 articles
- April 2010 - 241 articles
- March 2010 - 170 articles
- February 2010 - 167 articles
- January 2010 - 154 articles
- January 28th, 2010 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- January 26th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2010 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- January 22nd, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 21st, 2010 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- January 20th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 19th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 14th, 2010 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- January 13th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 12th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 7th, 2010 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- January 6th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 5th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Weekly devotional and church listings: Jan. 14, 2010|
By ANDY GRANT
Each day when we arise from our sleep we should look to the Lord and say, "Thank you Lord for a great night and guide me through this day. Give me wisdom to understand where you want me to be and do what you want me to do."
My wife had an uncle that was a non-believer in Jesus. He would always tell her and his children that there is no God, because if there were, He would not allow all of the chaos and trouble to be in this world.
There are many people in the world today that cannot accept the fact that God made us and God made the world. They look for reasons to dispute Christianity. Even though they may not be against Christians, they are not partaking of God's genuine and great love, and will miss out on eternal life when they leave this earth.
For the full report, see Page 8A of this week's Citizen.
Subscribe to The Ouachita Citizen, your locally owned newspaper since 1924, by calling (318) 322-3161, ext 201. A one-year subscription costs a low $25 for Ouachita Parish addresses. We honor senior citizens with a discounted $20 per year rate for parish delivery.