Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Chamber gala tickets on sale now
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- December 31st, 2009 (Thursday) - 30 articles
- December 29th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- December 24th, 2009 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- December 23rd, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 22nd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- December 17th, 2009 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- December 15th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- December 13th, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- December 11th, 2009 (Friday) - 35 articles
- December 9th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- December 8th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- December 7th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- December 6th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- December 5th, 2009 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- December 3rd, 2009 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- December 1st, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Chamber gala tickets on sale now|
The West Monroe/West Ouachita Chamber of Commerce will hold its Annual Christmas Gala — "Christmas la Louisianne" — from 7-11 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, at the West Monroe Convention Center.
The Gala celebrates over 55 years of service to West Monroe and its surrounding communities. The event will center around fine Louisiana flair and fare and will feature Dr. Zarr's Amazing Funk Monster. The band performs a variety of sounds from disco infernos to 80's glam rock.
An auction/raffle will be held during the night's festivities for a weekend get-away for two to New Orleans, New Orleans Saints tickets, Sterling Silver Fleur de Lis earrings and other items.
The recipient of the A.O. Evans award will be announced that evening. This award is the highest award bestowed on a citizen in the West Monroe/West Ouachita community.
The award recognizes the accomplishments and many years of dedicated service given to the community by the recipient. Nomination forms are available now at the chamber office.
Reservations are $35 per person or for a reserved table of eight at $300 each. Cost will include hors d'oeuvres, beer, wine and live entertainment. A cash bar will be available. Dress is cocktail attire.
"Christmas la Louisianne" is presented by Community Trust Bank and sponsored by Platinum Sponsors- Blake Wheelis & Pam Accardo State Farm, Centric Federal Credit Union, Entergy, First National Bank, Glenwood Regional Medical Center and Paramount Healthcare; Gold Sponsors- Atmos Energy, Johnny's Pizza, Lagniappe Auto Title, Inc., and Lazenby & Associates; Silver Sponsors -D&J Construction, Progressive Bank and TBA Studio.