Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Monroe mayor, police officer hurt in car accident
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- November 30th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 29th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 29 articles
- November 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- November 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- November 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- November 15th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- November 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- November 8th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- November 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 8 articles
- November 1st, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Monroe mayor, police officer hurt in car accident|
Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo and a Monroe Police Department officer as well as another citizen were injured in a two-vehicle crash Monday evening in Richland Parish.
Louisiana State Police investigated the crash, which occurred shortly before 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 23 at the intersection of La. 15 and La. 133.
The investigation revealed a 2006 Chevrolet Impala was traveling north on La. 15 when it was struck by a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe. The Tahoe had been traveling north on La. 133 and failed to yield at the intersection.
The Impala is a city of Monroe vehicle and was being driven by Monroe Police officer Reginald Brown. Brown sustained minor injuries in the crash and was transported to St. Francis Hospital for treatment.
Mayo was a passenger in the Impala at the time of the crash. He received minor injuries and was also taken to St. Francis Hospital.
The driver of the Tahoe, identified as 36-year-old Linda Wiley from Rayville, received minor injuries in the crash.
She was taken to St. Francis Hospital for treatment.
Wiley was issued citations for Failure to Yield and Driving under Suspension.