Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Local football teams learn playoff fates
- 2013 - 961 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- November 30th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 29th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 25th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 29 articles
- November 24th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 19th, 2009 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- November 18th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- November 17th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 3 articles
- November 15th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 13th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 12th, 2009 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- November 11th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- November 8th, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 6th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 5th, 2009 (Thursday) - 40 articles
- November 3rd, 2009 (Tuesday) - 8 articles
- November 1st, 2009 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Local football teams learn playoff fates|
Area teams learned on Sunday afternoon where and who they will play in the first round of the Louisiana High School Athletic Association football playoffs.
West Monroe drew the No.2-seed in the Class 5A bracket and will host No. 31 Brother Martin of New Orleans Friday at 7 p.m.
The Ouachita Lions will be at home as the No. 13 seed in 5A and will host West Jefferson (6-4) of New Orleans.
The Neville Tigers are the No. 2 seed in the Class 4A playoffs and will host the Leesville Wampus Cats (5-5) Friday night at Bill Ruple Stadium.
The Carroll Bulldogs (8-1) won district Friday and now earn the No. 4-seed in the Class 3A bracket where they host Bogalusa in Monroe Friday night.
The Richwood Rams (5-5) earned their way into the No.19 spot and will travel to No. 14 Kaplan High School. Kaplan is located 30 miles southeast of Lafayette.
In Class 1A, Ouachita Christian School will visit Central Catholic School in Morgan City Friday night. OCS is the No. 17 seed and Central Catholic is ranked No. 16.
St. Frederick High School will be the No.23 ranked team and will be playing at No. 10 ranked South Cameron High School this week.
See this week's edition of The Ouachita Citizen for more on each game.