Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: ULM hopes to 'maroon out' Malone Stadium Tuesday
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- December 2009 - 163 articles
- November 2009 - 166 articles
- October 2009 - 231 articles
- October 30th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 29th, 2009 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- October 27th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- October 25th, 2009 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 23rd, 2009 (Friday) - 2 articles
- October 22nd, 2009 (Thursday) - 37 articles
- October 21st, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 17th, 2009 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- October 16th, 2009 (Friday) - 1 articles
- October 15th, 2009 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- October 14th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 13th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 12th, 2009 (Monday) - 1 articles
- October 11th, 2009 (Sunday) - 4 articles
- October 9th, 2009 (Friday) - 4 articles
- October 8th, 2009 (Thursday) - 44 articles
- October 7th, 2009 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 6th, 2009 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- October 5th, 2009 (Monday) - 4 articles
- October 3rd, 2009 (Saturday) - 3 articles
- October 1st, 2009 (Thursday) - 46 articles
- September 2009 - 161 articles
- August 2009 - 136 articles
- July 2009 - 153 articles
- June 2009 - 126 articles
- May 2009 - 164 articles
- April 2009 - 242 articles
- March 2009 - 204 articles
- February 2009 - 163 articles
- January 2009 - 157 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|ULM hopes to 'maroon out' Malone Stadium Tuesday|
ULM hosts Arkansas State on Tuesday night in a nationally televised Sun Belt Conference football contest and Warhawk fans will want to demonstrate their Warhawk spirit for the viewing audience by decking out in maroon, as they cheer their team to another conference win.
* The Grove will open at 8 a.m. for fans with reserved spots in tailgating area
* Fans are encouraged to allow a little extra time for travel to Malone Stadium
* All normal public game day parking lots will be open
* Louisiana performer Kyle Craft, whose smooth style has drawn comparisons to the Dave Matthews Band, will perform in the Student Grove beginning at 4:30 p.m.
* All gates to Malone Stadium and the Kids Zone in the south end zone will open at 5:30 p.m.
* Tickets can be purchased at the ticket office on the ground floor of Malone Stadium starting at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday and at entry gates around the stadium beginning at 5:30 p.m.
* Miss Louisiana and ULM student Katherine Putnam will participate in the coin toss and will be a sideline guest throughout the game
* An oustanding tradition continues this year when over 400 local high school band students demonstrate their musical talent with the ULM Sound of Today as part of ULM's tenth annual Band Day. Invited high school band members, color guard, dance lines, drill teams, twirlers, and drum majors from throughout the region are ULM's special guests for the day, as they join in a halftime performance Tuesday evening under the lights in Malone Stadium
ULM is encouraging all fans to show up at Malone Stadium for the 7 p.m. game dressed in maroon to blanket it with ULM colors for the ESPN2 cameras. The ULM Bookstore will be offering a 25 percent discount on all maroon shirts on Monday and Tuesday.
Prizes totaling over $6,500 will be given out to ULM students including free in-state tuition (12 hours) and a free meal plan. Two lucky ULM students will have an opportunity to win $1,000 in a on-field contest and the three most spirited student groups will win a share of $1,500.
Game tickets can be purchased at the Malone Stadium ticket office, or http://ulm.ticketsxchange.com/index.asp > or by calling (318) 342-3ULM. Group tickets are also available, call Robin Taylor at (318) 342-5382 for more information.
The Warhawks enter the game riding a two-game win streak and sit atop the Sun Belt Conference standings with a perfect 2-0 league record.